This page pulls together a bunch of Shakespeare translator resources from across the web to help you translate Shakespeare into modern English, and in some cases modern English into Shakespearean-style language.
Online Shakespeare Translators – Words Translated:
- Old EnglishTranslator allows you to translate words from old English (defined here as spoken between 5th and 12th century in what is now England and Southern Scotland) to modern English, and vice versa.
- ShakespeareWords.com is the online version of the well known language companion, allowing you to search for any word or phrase in Shakespeare’s works, along with its’ translation.
Online Shakespeare Translators – Sentences & Phrases Translated:
- One of the few modern English to Shakespeare translators is LingoJam – type in your English and get it translated into Shakespeare’s language.
- SpeakShakespeare claims to be a Shakespeare translator but the jury’s out as we’ve been unable to get any decent results from it.
Shakespeare Translator Software:
- Want to translate Shakespeare on the go? This nifty app available from itunes is a Shakespeare translator for your iphone.
- Download Babylon Translation, a Shakespeare translator software that translates Shakespeare not just into modern English, but multiple languages.
And of course we have a whole lot of Shakespeare translator resources right here on NoSweatShakespeare!
Please take a moment to review this content!
- Readers Rating
- Rated 2.9 stars
2.9 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating